Celkon has launched Celkon A107+ Signature One . It is the company’s latest smartphone with Dual Core Processor & 5inch capacitive display . the A107+ was successor to A107 which was launched last May . As most of the devices Under 15,000 are based on Quad core chipsets . So the reason of price drop in Dual core processor smartphone gets very much clear .It has 5inch capacitive display that offers 480×800 pixels resolution . The device runs on Android 4.2.2 jelly bean out of the box . other features are same that you see on any budget dual core processor . To delight the camera lovers the device has 8Mp rear auto focus camera with Led flash & 1.2MP front facing camera .It does not feature / support 3G connectivity .Celkon does the same that Karbonn has already did in Karbonn A26 Smart . Micromax A54 ninja 3.5 ( Review & Unboxing ) is another good option for 3G connectivity lovers but it is powered by single core processor with 256mb of ram .
Celkon A107+ Signature Full Specifications & Features
- 5-inch WVGA (480×800 pixels resolution ) capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1 GHz dual-core Processor
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash and 1.3MP (VGA)front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio,2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory ( ROM )
- expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2100 mAh battery
Those who are looking for 3G smartphone should avoid A107+ signature . One Celkon A107+ price is Rs 7,299 .
- Mercury mTAB Star , Dual Core 7inch Tablet with 3G support
- Spice Stellar Glide Mi-438 with entry level specs launched