HTC has announced there latest quad core smartphone with Mediatek chipset, the Desire 310. The handset has 4.5 inch FWVGA display, 1.3GHz quad core CPU and Android 4.2 OS. It comes with 5 MP rear camera and a VGA front camera. It also comes with DUAL SIM support and 3G connectivity.
It comes in White and Black colors, the price of the Desire 301 is not announced yet.
HTC Desire 310 Specifications
- 4.5-inch 854 x 480 pixels touch screen IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6582M processor
- Android 4.2
- Dual SIM support
- 5MP rear camera with
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 11.25 mm thick and weighs 140 grams
- 512MB RAM
- Full HD video recording
- 4GB ROM
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS, MHL
- 2000 mAh battery