Huawei has announced the Huawei Honor 3 in China . It comes with 4.7inch 720p resolution IPS display with Corning Glass 2 Protection . The device draws the strength from 1.5GHZ K3V2E Quad Core processor integrated with 2GB of RAM . For better graphic rendering and gaming performance it packs with 16 core GPU from Huawei . The Huawei Honor 3 runs on Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS customized with Company’s Emotion UI 1.6 .
It packs with 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and 1-megapixel font facing camera . It is capable of recording and playing Full HD 1080 videos .The device is 9.9mm thick and weighs 138 grams . The device can remain up to 30minutes in water . It comes with 8GB internal memory and expandable memory up to 32GB via the use of micro SD card .
Huawei Honor 3 specifications
- Android v4.2 .
- 4.7″ (1280 x 720 pixels resolution ) IPS display with corning Gorilla Glass protection and about 315 PPI .
- 1.5GHZ Quad core processor .
- Full HD 1080p playback and recording .
- 13MP AF rear camera and 1MP front facing camera .
- 2230 mAH battery .
- 2GB RAM , 8GB ROM , Expandable memory up to 32GB .
- IR sensor , IP55/IP57 ratings for dust , water resistance .
- Samsung Galaxy J ( SGH-N075T ) with 3GB RAM launched in Taiwan
- ZTE nubia Z5S and nubia Z 5S mini launched in China with high end Specs