iBall has launched there latest smartphone the Andi 4.5V BaBy Panther. The iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther comes with 2.5-inch qHD display and is powered by 1.4GHz Octa core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It would compete with recently launched Xolo Omega 5.0 and omega 5.5. It is a Dual SIM phone wih 3G connectivity. It runs on Android 4.4 OS and is upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop as stated by the company.
- Lava Iris Alfa with quad core CPU, 1GB RAM launched at 7K
- Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL with 4GB RAM announced
It features 8-megapixel main shooter with LED flash. The Andi 4.5-V is accomplished with 1Gigs of RAM and 8Gigs of internal storage. To make the device alive there is 1700mAh battery, which is main disappointment in the phone. It offers 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi and micro USB connectivity options.
iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther specifications
- 4.5-inch 960 × 540 pixels capacitive touch screen display
- 1.4 GHz octa-core cortex A7 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby (GSM + WCDMA )
- 8MP Auto Focus Rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front camera
- 3G (HSDPA: 42 Mbps; HSUPA: 11 Mbps) , Fm radioWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- 1700mAh battery
Andi 4.5V Baby Panther pros and cons
- Pros : CPU, Display
- Cons : battery
The iBall Andi 4.5V is available in Black and white colors and is priced at RS 7,599.