It seems that iBall is ready to launch its latest flagship smartphone, the Andi 5.5 N2 QUADRO. The new Andi5.5N2 comes with some nice specs and is listed on some online retailers. The phone comes with 5.5 inch 720p HD display, 1.2GHz quad core CPU, 12MP rear shooter and 2500mAh battery. Overall the features are quite decent and it also allows you to insert Dual SIM cards. It comes with dual stereo speakers to please the user while listening music and watching movies.
- Lenovo Vibe C2 K10a40
- Gionee Elife E5 with 1.5GHZ Quad core processor 4.8inch HD display launched at Price of RS 19999 .
Andi-5.5-N2 QUADRO Specifications
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280x720p resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory
- 3G (HSDPA+ up to 42 Mbps), WiFi, Bluetooth, FM radio and GPS
- 2500 mAh battery