iBall has launched a new android phone, the Andi Uddaan. The Andi Uddaan has gorgeous look, Swarovski Zirconia Crystals and design that would please girls. It also comes with a dedicated SOS button at the back to alert peoples, ICE (In case of Emergency) that allows user to enter personal details (Blood Group, Medical) and has GPS tracking feature by up to 10 peoples. The company says that it is India’s first safety smartphone for females. The features of the phone are quite impressive at this price TAG.
- Micromax Canvas TAB P470 launched, features 3G, Dual SIM priced under 7K
- Xolo A500s lite Review price & specifications
iBall Andi Uddaan Specifications
- 5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen IPS display at 245 ppi
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor Cortex A7 processor
- Android 4.2 OS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with dual LED Flash, BSI sensor
- 5MP auto focus front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 11mm thick and weighs 168 grams
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.6 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, USB OTG and FM radio
- 2000 mAh battery
iBall Andi Uddaan
The Andi Uddaan is priced at RS.8,999 and it is available in Pink and White colors. The Box pack of the handset included a free flip cover, extra back cover, little pink purse and a scratch guard.