Karbonn’s upcoming smartphone the Titanium S7 is spotted online. The images and specs of the S7 are nice, but company has not confirmed the existence of the phone officially yet. It would compete with Zen Amaze ultrafone 701 FHD, Gionee Elife E6 and Micromax Canvas Magnus. The S 7 comes with 5inch Full HD display, 1.5GHz MT6589T quad core CPU and Android 4.2 OS.
Karbonn Titanium S7 Specifications
- 5inch 1920 x 1080 pixels Display
- 1.5GHz quad core CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- Android v4.2 Jellybean OS
- Mini SIM
- 13MP rear Shooter with LED flash
- 2MP front snapper
- 3G HSPA+, 2G, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM radio
- Dimensions : 143.5 x 72 x 9.3 mm thick
The company has officially announced the Titanium-X which is expected to launch soon. The S7 comes in white and black color. We will update if something new pops up about the same. The handset would be priced under 18,000.
- Spice Stellar 524 launched with Vigorous Specification & Price
- Huawei Honor 3 with Quad core processor Announced - Full Specs