Lenovo and LeTV has all set to launch there new flagship smartphones, Lenovo K4 Note & LE MAX respectively in India on 5th of January 2016. The new K4Note will have improved specifications than its highly popular predecessor K3 Note. The LeTV Le MAX on the other hand comes with high end specifications and has already earned name in other countries.
The exact pricing detail of the Lenovo K4 Note is not known yet, but it would definitely be under 20K if powered by Mediatek Helio P10 / X 10 / X20 and 2K ultra HD display. Lenovo has revealed some specs of the phone which includes 3GB RAM, Fingerprint Sensor and NFC chip.
Lenovo K4 Note confirmed specs:
- 3GB RAM
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi, USB OTG
- Display would be Full HD or 2K
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
Battery and Display size are yet to be revealed. There are some chances of having 5.5 inch display. Letv is new to India, but has huge fans base in India.
LetV has announced that they will be entering the India Market on 5th Jan.So they might launch LeTV LE Max with 6.33 inch QHD 2K display, 4GB RAM, Octa core Snapdragon 810 CPU and Dual SIM support. It will compete with OnePlus 2, Samsung Galaxy S6, iPhone 6s Plus, LG Nexus 5X, YU Yureka Plus, Huawei Nexus 6P and YU Yutopia.
- Lenovo ZUK Z1 with 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 launched in India at 13K
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 , world's first dual-mode notebook launched in India for INR42,500
Letv Le Max specifications
- 6.33-inch 2560 x 1440 pixels Quad-HD display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 )
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 64GB / 128GB ROM / internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS (optical image stabilization), f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
- 4MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG
- Fingerprint reader & scanner
- 4G (FDD-LTE BANDS: B1/3/7; TDD-LTE: 38/39/40/41), WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- 3400mAh battery
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm
- Weight: 204 grams
So there will be huge buzz in the mobile market, especially in the budget segment. the Let us know your expectation from both the companies.