Lenovo Vibe Z
Lenovo revealed the Vibe Z (K910) smartphone with 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p display at 400ppi. The handset is successor to Lenovo Vibe X that was announced at IFA 2013. The specifications and features of the device makes it a static competitor for high end devices like Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 3, LG G2, HTC ONE MAX and Sony Xperia Z1.
Lenovo Vibe Z specifications
- 5.5inch Full HD IPS display.
- 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 quad core processor, Adreno 330 GPU.
- Android 4.2.2 jelly bean OS.
- 13MP primary camera with Dual LED flash and 5MP front facing camera.
- 1080p video playback and recording.
- 6.9mm thickness.
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB ROM, micro SD card slot for further expandability.
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB port with OTG support, 3.5mm audio jack.
Lenovo has not made any statement about the Vibe Z price and launch date.
- LG F70 4G LTE review specifications and Price in India
- BenQ A3 with 4.5inch qHD display, Quad core CPU launched and fair specs