Lg has officially announced its first Curved OLED display smartphone, the G-Flex. The G Flex comes with amazing specifications, although the price of the handset is not reveled yet. It will compete with Samsung Galaxy Round, which also has concave display but from right to left. It gains the strength from 2.26 GHz Snapdragon 800 quad core processor paired with 2GB of RAM.
The GFLEX has 6 inch Curved Plastic OLED display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. To make the hardware of the handset run, there is Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system. In terms of Dimensions of it is 8.7mm thick and weighs 177 grams. To make the smartphone alive there is 3500mAh battery. Like LG G2, the power button and volume keys are located on the back of the phone. It features Dual Windows for Multi tasking , Swipe lock screen, Knock-On, Face detection and comes many pre loaded apps to make the G-Flex more approachable.
LG G FLEX Specifications
- 6inch HD curved Plastic OLED display
- 2.26 GHz quad core CPU
- Adreno 330 GPU
- Android v4.2.2 Jellybean OS
- 13MP primary camera with LED flash
- 2.1MP secondary camera
- Full HD video recording
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB of internal memory
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4, GPS / A-GPS, NFC
- 3500 mAh battery
- LG G Flex with 6-inch Curved OLED display, Press image revealed
- Samsung Galaxy Core Lite LTE SGH-T399 announced : Price and Specifications
The LG G Flex would go on sale by next month in Titan Silver color.