Lg mobiles has introduced yet another budget smartphone, the LG Optimus L1 II Tri E475. The new L1 II Tri E 475 comes with triple SIM support, which would make many us happy. The company has not made much changes in the specs of the phone, most of the features are similar to dual SIM variant.
LG Optimus L1 II Tri specifications
- 3.0-inch 320 x 240 pixels capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7225A processor
- Android 4.1
- Triple SIM
- Dedicated SIM switch key
- 13.3 mm thick and weighs 104.6 grams
- 2 MP fixed focus camera
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, FM radio, aGPS
- 1540 mAh battery
The LG Optimus L1 Tri is priced at 340 Brazilian Real and it comes in white, black and pink colors.