Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 A102 ( 1GB RAM) has been launched at price of RS 8999. This new A102 Doodle3 has 1GB of RAM while the older variant of the phone has 512MB of RAM. Micromax has recently launched the Unite 2 A106 with android 4.4 Kitkat to compete with Moto G and which is creating huge Buzz. But for those who are looking for a 6 inch Phablet with some nice features, must have a look at this new Canvas A1o2 Doodle-3. It would compete with Gionee Gpad G3 and Xolo Q3000, considering the screen size.
Canvas Doodle 3 A102 1GB RAM Review
The new Canvas Doodle 2 A102 comes with a 6 inch display having 854 x480 pixels resolution, seems LOW !. It gains the strength from 1.3GHz dual core CPU based on MT6572 Chipset. For capturing & clicking , there is 5-megapixel AF primary shooter and a VGA front imager. You can record 720p HD videos from the handset. The handset is accomplished with 2500 mAh battery, which offers 9 hrs of talktime and 260 hours of standby time on 2G network. The Micromax A102 Canvas Dodle 3 has 4-GB of ROM out of which 704 is available for user data and rest 1.27GB is assigned for installing apps.
Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 1-GB RAM A102 specifications
- Screen : 6 inches FWVGA
- CPU : 1.3GHz 2-core
- RAM : 1Gigs
- ROM : 4 Gigs
- Camera : 5MP rear Auto focus with Flash and 0.3MP front
- OS : Android 4.2 Jelly bean
- SIM SLOTS : DUAL SIM
- Connectivity : 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB ( no info on USB OTG)
- Battery : 2600 mAh
- SAR value : 1.26 W/Kg at the head
- Idea !d 4000 : Price review and specifications
- Karbonn A35 and A90 with 5inch display, 1GHz processor, Priced under Rs.6,500- Full Specs