Micromax’s Canvas Play 4G Q469 has been officially launched. It comes with some nice specifications. The MMX Canvas Play 4G Q469 is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity. It is attained with 8 gigs of internal memory and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It gets the strength from 1.2GHz Quad-core processor and 2 GB of RAM. It will compete with Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+ Q414, Micromax Canvas Pace 4G Q416, Intex Aqua Ace, Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G Q413, ZTE BLADE A1, Redmi 2 Prime , Acer Z630s, Lenovo K3 Note, Lenovo Vibe P1m and YU Yuphoria.
- Xolo Play T1000 with NVIDIA TEGRA 3 1.5GHZ Quad core CPU - Full Specifications are out now
- iBall Slide 3G 7803Q-900 Price review & specifications
Micromax Canvas Play 4G Q469 featuring 5.5inch 720 x 1280 pixels IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection is priced under INR 12K. To make the phone alive there is 2820-mAh battery offering 17 hours talktime. For better graphics rendering and gaming performance there is Adreno 306 GPU. It measures about 156 x 78 x 8.3 mm and weighs 151 grams.
The Canvas Play 4G Q469 is accomplished with 13MP rear shooter capable of recording 1080p videos and 5 MP front selfie cam.
Micromax Canvas Play 4G Q469 specifications
- 5.5-inch 720 x 1280 pixels IPS LCD display, 267 ppi / dpi
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 32GB
- 8GB inbuilt memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS
- 2820mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas Play 4G Q469 will be available at price of RS 12499. It will be available in Black and Silver colors.