Micromax Canvas Selfie has been officially launched with some vigorous specifications. The MMX Canvas Selfie comes with 13-megapixel front facing camera with LED flash. The primary camera also has 13MP resolution and a SONY sensor. The Canvas Selfie comes with 4.7 inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 Protection on the TOP. It draws the power from 1.7GHz OCTA-Core Processor integrated with 2GB of RAM. To make the hardware run there is Android 4.4 Kit-Kat OS.
The Micromax Canvas Selfie supports DUAL SIM ( nano sim tray). There is 16GB of Internal Storage , similar to Canvas Nitro A311. It is camera centric smartphone, similar to HTC Desire EYE, Gionee Elife E7 and Oppo Find 7. It has two 13MP AF cameras placed at rear and front of the phone. It houses 2300mAh battery and offers 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and micro USB with OTG connectivity. It will compete with Xiaomi Redmi Note and recently Oneplus One.
Micromax Canvas Selfie specifications
- Display : 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 pixels, Gorilla Glass3 protection
- CPU : 1.7 GHz Octa-Core
- RAM : 2GB
- ROM : 16GB
- OS : Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM / Network : Dual SIM nano SIMs ( GSM + WCDMA )
- Camera : 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Sony Sensor
- 13MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Connecivity : 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Fm radio, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery : 2300mAh
- Micromax Canvas 2.2 A114 goes on sale via Flipkart
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and 3G launched in India : Price, Specs
Canvas Selfie Pros and Cons
- Pros : Camera, RAM
- Cons : none
The Micromax Canvas Selfie will be available in Blue and White colors. The pricing of the phone would be announced closer to the launch. It would be available online so that you can but it from Flipkart / Amazon / Snapdeal .