Motorola Moto E XT1022 has been launched in India at Price of RS 6,999. Stay tune we will be soon coming with Motorola Moto E Review & Unboxing. The Moto E comes with some vigorous specifications at this price tag. It would compete with recently launched Videocon A29 and Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus , both of which comes under 7K and has 4-core CPU plus 1GB of RAM.
Motorola Moto E Review
The new Moto-E has 4.3 inch qHD display with corning gorilla Glass 3 protection on the TOP. It gains the strength from dual core Snapdragon 200 CPU accomplished with 400 MHz GPU, to improve benchmarks & gaming performance. The handset is Cheaper than Moto G. It is a Dual SIM smartphone with Dual standby. It runs on Google’s latest Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. It lacks the front camera & flash but has 5MP rear shooter to please the user. It is 12.3 mm thick and weighs 142 grams. To make the Motorola Moto E snappy there is 1 Gigs of RAM and 4Gigs of internal storage.
It offers up to 21.1 Mbps of downloading speed and up to 5.76 Mbps of uploading speed. The Moto-e has Accelerometer, Proximity & Ambient light sensor. It also features with Single White LED for notifications & comes with 1year of manufacturer warranty.
- Micromax A58 Bolt goes on Sale Online, Own it for a price of Rs 5499
- Acer Iconia One 7 B1-730 Price review and Specifications
Motorola Moto E Specifications
- Display : 4.3-inch 960 x 540 pixels qHD , Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- CPU : 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200
- GPU : 400 MHz Adreno 302
- RAM : 1GB
- ROM :4GB
- Expandable Storage : 32GB via micro SD card
- SIM slots : Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- OS : Android 4.4 Kit-Kat
- Camera : 5MP rear
- Dimensions: 64.8 ×124.8×12.3 mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Connectivity : 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery : Li ion 1980 mAh
Moto E Price, Color & Availability
The Moto E is available in Black & white colors. You can buy it from Flipkart India, EMI options are also available. Apart from this you can also purchase Back covers and Grip Shells. Buy Moto E Black and Moto E White.