Motorola has updated its popular Moto G in the UK at an event in London. Motorola Moto E a new budget smartphone also has been launched in India and the United Kingdom. The new Moto G comes with upgraded specifications and features. The new Moto-G has 4G LTE support and micro SD card, which was ceased in earlier variant. It comes in White and Black colors, of course you can make it more beautiful by replaceable back covers.
Motorola Moto G UK Specifications
- Display : 4.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) edge-to-edge, at 329 ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- CPU : 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- GPU : Adreno 305 GPU
- 4G LTE for the UK
- OS : Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Camera : 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 1.3MP front
- 6.0-11.6 mm thick (curve)
- weight : 143 grams
- RAM : 1GB
- ROM : 4GB
- Expandable memory : 32GB
- Connectivity : 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- Battery : 2070 mAh
The company has not shed any light on the availability of the handset yet. In mean time check out latest Motorola Moto E.