Motorola’s Moto X Play Dual SIM XT1562 has been officially launched. It comes with 32GB of internal storage. Moto X Play XT1562 draws the power from Octa-core CPU cloaked at 1.7GHz frequency. It is equipped with 21MP main camera with 1080p FHD video recording and 5 Megapixel selfie taker. It is DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity.
Motorola Moto X Play XT1562 features 5.5inch Capacitive display having resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and there is Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on the top of it. The Moto X Play Dual SIM XT1562 runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. It is boosted with 2GB of RAM. It gets the juice from 3630mAh battery, which seems to be good.
The specs also includes water-repellent coating , NFC (Near field communication) . For better graphics rendering and gaming performance there is Adreno 405 GPU. It measures about 148 x 75 x 10.9 mm and weighs 169 grams. It main rivals includes Xiaomi Mi3, OnePlus X , Yu Yureka Plus, Lenovo K3 Note, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Moto X Style and Sony Xperia C5 Ultra.
Motorola Moto X Play XT1562 specifications
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels Capacitive display, 400 ppi / dpi
- 1.7GHz Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Octa-core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 128GB
- 32GB inbuilt memory
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 21MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE, GPS, NFC
- Waterproof (water-repellent coating)
- 3630mAh battery
- Micromax Canvas 6 E485 with Fingerprint scanner launched at 14K
- Xiaomi MI 4c 5-inch 1080p screen, USB Type-C announced with affordable price tag
The Motorola Moto X Play XT1562 is priced at RS 19999. It will be available in Black, White colors. You can Buy it online exclusively from Flipkart.