Microsoft has just launched the Nokia Lumia 638 with 4G LTE connectivity. The Lumia 638 is the most affordable 4G LTE enabled Windows Phone in India. The specifications of the smartphone doesn’t made justice to the user when it comes to Camera, but the thought on this varies from person to person. The smartphone lacks the front facing camera and LED flash. The Nokia Lumia 638 4G comes with 4.5 inch display having 854 x 480 pixels resolution. It would compete with Xolo Win Q900s, Micromax Canvas Win W092, W121, Lava Iris Win-1 and Celkon Win 400.
- Microsoft Lumia 550 with Microsoft Windows 10 Phone announced
- Nokia Lumia 625 Pre order for RS 1946 - Full Specifications
It has 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The Lumia 638 runs on Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia CYAN. It is dual SIM Smartphone and houses 1830mAh battery. It measures about 9.2mm in thickness and is 134grams heavy. The Nokia 638 is accomplished with 5-megapixel auto focus camera with f/2.4 aperture and 28mm lens. There is 8 gigs of internal storage and up to 128GB further expansion by SDcard. It has TD-LTE Band 40, TD-LTE Band38 (2570-2620 MHz), Band39 (1880-1920 MHz), Band-40 (2300-2400 MHz), Band41 (2500-2700 MHz), LTE FDD: Band3 (1800 MHz) and Band7 (2600 MHz).
Nokia Lumia 638 specifications
- 4.5-inch 854 x 480 pixels IPS Screen
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Cyan
- Dual SIM (LTE + GSM)
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 28mm lens
- Dimensions : 129.5×66.7×9.2 mm
- Weight : 134 grams
- 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, FM radio, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS / aGPS
- 1830mAh battery
Lumia 638 Pros and Cons
- Pros : Connectivity, CPU, RAM
- Cons : Camera
The Nokia Lumia 638 is priced at RS 8299 and will be available in Black and White colors. You will be able to buy it online from Amazon and Microsoft Brand Store. It comes with a exclusive offer from Airtel that offers 5GB of free data on 4G for 2 months for post-paid customers in Bengaluru till 31st March 2015.