Phillips S398 has been listed on company’s official website with price info. The Phillips S-398 features 5-inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It draws the power from 1.3GHz quad core processor based on Mediatek MT6582M chipset. Like most other smartphones it also supports Dual SIM and has 3G connectivity. To make the hardware run there is Android 4.4 KitKat OS. It would compete with Phonemax Glam 5, Micromax Unite 2 A106, Lava Iris X1, iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther, Xolo Omega 5.0, Karbonn Titanium S25 Klick and Lava Iris Fuel 60 (new launched ).
- Meizu M1 featuring 4G LTE, 1GB RAM, 5inch display goes official
- LG G2 Launched in India, know its amazing Specifications, Price
The Philips S398 comes with 8-megapixel primary shooter with LED flash and a 2-megapixel secondary shooter. It is 9.65mm thick and weighs about 170 grams, looks heavy !. It has 1 gigs of RAM and 8-gigs of internal storage. It houses 2040mAh battery that offers 300 hours of battery backup and 4hrs of talktime.
Philips S398 full specifications
- 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- Expandable memory up to 32 with micro SD
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dual SIM ( GSM + WCDMA )
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front camera
- 9.65mm thick and weight 170grams
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Fm radio, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- 2040mAh battery
The Philips S398 will be available in black color. The pricing of the phone would be under 9K. The official launched can be expected soon.