Samsung has finally announced its first 2014 product i.e, Galaxy Camera 2. The new Samsung Galaxy Camera Two comes with improved features. The comapany has included many new things to make it more approachable than its predecessor. It features a 16.3MP 1/2.3 inch BSI CMOS sensor and 21 X optical zoom with optical image stabilization ( OIS ).
It packs with a 720p HD Display at 308 ppi and gains the strength from 1.6 GHz quad core processor. It also offers WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC connectivity, but sacrifices on 4G and 3G support. The company also gives you 50GB dropbox storage.
Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 Specifications
- 4.8 inch Super Clear Touch Display with 1280x720p resolution at 308 ppi
- 1.6 GHz Quad core chipset
- Android 4.3 JellyBean OS with TouchWiz UI
- 16.3 megapixel camera sensor with Xenon Flash
- BSI Sensor, OIS, 23 mm Wide Angle, F2.8(W) ~ 5.9(T)
- 21x optical zoom
- Dimensions: 132.5 x 71.2 x 19.3 mm;
- Weight: 283 g
- 2 GB RAM
- 8 GB ROM
- 64GB expandable memory
- WiFi a/b/g/n, WiFi , Bluetooth v4.0, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- 2000 mAh battery
The price of the camera is not announced yet. Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 would be showcased at CES staring from January 7th 2014.