Samsung officially launched its latest Galaxy Grand 2 ( two ) smartphone in India today. The price of the Grand2 would be between RS.22900 and RS . 24900. It will be available from January 2014 for purchase.
- Samsung Galaxy Round G910S
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE SM-T335 / SM-T330 & Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T535 : Price, review and Specs
It comes with 5.25″ 720p HD display, 1.2 GHz 4-core processor, 8-megapixel shooter and Android 4.3 Jelly bean OS. To make the phone snappy there is 1.5GB RAM and it houses 2600mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 specifications
- 5.25-inch capacitive touch screen display with 1280 x720 pixels resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Full HD 1080p video recording and playback
- 8.9 mm thick and weighs 163 grams
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage
- up to 64 GB
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS and micro USB with OTG
- 2600 mAh battery
The exact pricing of the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is not announced yet, but yes it is confirmed that it will be under INR 24,900. The company offer a free flip cover with the phone.