Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE 4G SM-J110G has been officially launched by the company in Singapore. The Galaxy J1 ACE 4G SM J110G is attained with 4 gigs of internal memory and runs on Android v4.4.4 KitKat. It is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity. It gets the strength from 1.2GHz Quad-core processor and 0.768 GB of RAM.
The Galaxy J1 ACE 4G LTE SM J110-G is accomplished with 5MP rear shooter and 2 MP front selfie cam. Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE 4G SM-J110G featuring 4.3inch 480 x 800 pixels Super AMOLED display is priced under $160. To make the phone alive there is 1900-mAh battery offering 10 hours talktime.
It measures about 130.1 x 67.6 x 9.5 mm and weighs 131 grams. It is different from Galaxy J1 SM-J110H 3G and Galaxy Ace SM-J110H/DD (SM-J110L SM-J110H/DS , J110L/DS ) 3G which was recently launched in India. It will compete with Zte Blade Qlux 4G and Samsung Galaxy J2.
Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE 4G SM-J110G specifications
- 4.3-inch 480 x 800 pixels Super AMOLED display, 216 ppi / dpi
- 1.2GHz Quad-core CPU
- 0.768GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 128GB
- 4GB inbuilt memory
- Android v4.4.4 KitKat
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, GPS
- 1900mAh battery
- OPlus XonPAD 7 tablet launched in India - lust specs at budget price
- Intex Aqua HD with 4.7" 720p HD Display, Quad core processor and 1GB RAM announced
The Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE 4G SM-J110G will be available at price of RS 9999. It will be available in White, Black, Blue colors.