Sony Xperia M in now listed on many online retailers . The Xperia M comes with both Single Sim and Dual Sim support . The handset is powered by dual core processor with 1GB of RAM . If you are Sony lover than this phone might impress you . The phone is priced at Rs 12990 . This time Sony has included lots of nice features at budget price . This will also compete with Huawei Ascend P1 . The device is 9.3mm thick and weighs 115grams . Sony has already announced Sony xperia c MT6589 quad core processor .
The device has 4inches capacitive touch screen display that has 800 x 480 pixels resolution . Sony Xperia M is powered by 1 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8227 processor paired with 1GB of ram . There is Adrena 305 GPU . It also has LED illumination & NFC connectivity . It runs on android 4.1jelly bean out of the box . At the rear it has 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash & 0.3MP front facing camera . The device is capable of recording 720p videos . It has 4GB internal memory ( 2.4 for user ) and 32 GB expandable memory . The smartphone is powered by 1750mAh battery to power the device .
Sony Xperia M Full Specifications
- 4.0inch WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display .
- 1 GHz dual-core processor , Adreno 305 GPU .
- Android 4.1 .5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash and 0.3MP front-facing camera .
- 3G HSDPA+ 21Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio,Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS, NFC .
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory , 32GB expandable memory via micro SD card .
- Single Sim / Dual SIM .
- 1750 mAh battery .
- Sony Xperia M2 & M-2 Dual SIM announced
- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium with worlds first 4K display, goes beyond trend