Xolo has launched there latest smartphone the Xolo Q1010i, successor to the Q1010. The handset is listed on company’s official website with RS 13,499 price tag. It would compete with recently launched Lava Iris Pro 20. The Q1010i has 5 inch 720p HD IPS display with ASAHI Scratch Resistant Glass. It is accomplished with 8MPshooter of Sony Exmor R sensor. It is dual SIM phone and has 1GB of RAM.
It has 2250 mAh battery and it is 8.3mmm thick. The internal storage is up to 8GB and it runs on Android 4.2 Jelly bean & it can be upgradeable to Android 4.4 kitkat in Future. The Xolo Q 1010i comes in black color.
Xolo Q1010i specifications
- Display : 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Asahi Scratch Resistent Glass
- CPU :1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582
- GPU : 500 MHz Mali 400MP2
- OS : android v4.2
- SIM : Dual SIM
- Camera : 8MP rear with LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP front
- Expandable Storage : 32GB
- Connectivity : 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery : 2250 mAh
- Micromax A116i with Android 4.2 launched, specs remains same
- XOlO Q900s Plus with 4.7inch HD display, 1GB RAM launched