Smartphones are going cheaper and costlier day by day. Xolo Q700S, the company’s latest quad core smartphone has been officially launched. The Xolo Q 700 S comes with some nice specs considering the price at which it comes. It comes under RS 10,000 price tag, which makes it more attractive. Xolo Q700s has 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS display and draws the strength from 1.3GHz quad core processor paired with 1gigs of RAM. It packs with a 8-megapixel primary shooter and aVGA fron cam for video calling. It also offers Dual SIM accessibility, like other phones. To make the handset alive there is 1800mAh battery.
- 4.5-inch IPS display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6582M processor
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 8.9 mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, micro USB port
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 3G HSPA+ , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, FM radio , GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
It comes with 4 gigs of internal storage and micro SD card slot for further expansion up to 32GB. It offers up to 21Mbps of Downloading speed on 3G network and up to 11Mbps of HSUPA speed. The Xolo Q700s is priced at RS 9999 in India and is available in Silver and Gold colors.
- Xolo A500s IPS launched for INR7249, display changed while rest are same
- DOMO Slate X3G 4th 3G voice Calling tablet, Micromax Canvas TAB P650's rival