Zen mobiles has launched a new budget smartphone, the Ultrafone 504 with entry level specs. The phone comes with 5 inch display and gains the strength from 1.3GHz dual core processor. The handset runs on Android 4.2 OS and packs with 5 megapixel primary shooter.
The Zen Ultrafone 504 has 512MB of ROM, 4 gigs of internal storage and micro SD card slot for further expansion up to 32GB. The device has dual SIM support and features 3G, WIFi, Bluetooth and GPS. The company has not mentioned detailed specs of the phone.
Zen Ultrafone 504 specifications
- 5 inch capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz dual core CPU
- 512MB of RAM
- 5MP rear camera with Flash
- 1.3MP front camera
- 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jelly bean OS
- 4GB ROM
- Karbonn A15+ launched for INR 5890, powered by 1.3GHz dual core
- Lava Iris 503 and Iris 352e with Dual core processor coming soon