Buying an android smartphone is not really a easy task. So today we are providing you a proper guide on smartphones that will help you a lot while choosing your dream smartphone. Before we begin, let we tell you what is Android and what does Android smartphone mean. The Android is a mobile operating system that is basically made for touch screen mobile phones. It is same as Windows / Linux / MAC on your Computer or Laptop. The smartphone running on Android operating system are generally termed as Android SMARTPHONE. Please note that there is a huge difference in Featured phone and Smartphone. Android OS is not just playing with mobile phones but also in tablets and phablets as well.
- BEST Android Phones at Budget Price with Android 4.4 KitKat / 4.3
- BEST QUAD CORE PHONES with 1GB RAM under RS 7,000
- Best Android Phones with LONG Lasting Battery Backup
- Fix / Solve Error while Retrieving Information from server rpc s-7 aec-0, RPC:S-7 AEC-7, [RPC: S-3: AEC-0] or RPC:S-5:AEC-0
Why Android is better than Windows, iOS and Blackberry ?
Well the answer of this question is not really that easy as we think because it depends from person to person which OS they want to have in there smartphone. The Apple’s iOS, BlackBerry, Microsoft’s Windows and Android are the most famous mobile operating system. If you ask us we usually prefer Windows and Android OS. Most of the smartphones users like android OS because of its user interface.
THINGS to KEEP in Mind While buying an Smartphone.
- Screen : SIZE, TYPE, Resolution – The Display size full depends on your size, chose the screen size with which you are more comfortable. The screen touch type must be capacitive. Check if the device has any screen protection like Corning Glass or any other. The screen must have good resolution, more the resolution more the clarity and sharpness. Check the screen brightness in both indoor and out door, the screen must be visible in sunlight. Also check the PPI / pixels density (Pixels per inch). Screen resolution, PPI and brightness are really very important specially when you are buying a tablet or Phablet.
- Look and design – Choose the smartphone that fits to you pocket easily. The design should be robust, premium and sturdy. Take the handset in your hand and check whether it is handy or not, is the device is light in weight and easy to hold. So the mobile phone must be light in weight and easy to hold. Check the built quality and robustness.
- Speakers, Audio and Video – It is most important part that you must have to see specially if you are multimedia lover or you play lots of music and watch videos on your smartphone. The loudspeakers must be clear, crisp and LOUD. The device must support full HD 1080p playback, if budget is low then at least it should be capable of playing 720p HD videos. But in case of tablets it must be capable of 1080p video playback.
- CAMERA – The camera is another important equipment of the smartphone for which most of the people are crazy about. Now days you can easily find an smartphone with 13MP camera at budget price. But there is no word to say whether it makes you happy or despondent. So don’t just run for more pixels but also check its quality, especially in low light. The camera must be a AUTO-FOCUS camera and should also have LED FLASH, for making shooting better even in low light. There must be front facing camera as well, specially when you uses skype or you want to make video calls with the handset. The camera should be capacle of recording high definition videos.
- SENSORS– Senors makes your smartphone more enhanced. The common sensors that every smartphone must have are – Proximity sensor, Light Sensor, G-sensor, Accelerometer, Magnetic sensor and Compass (help you while using GPS).
- CONNECTIVITY – It another important part for which you have to pay serious attention. First choose which handset you want to own a Dual-SIM or Single SIM. Now check if it features Bluetooth, microSD card slot, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 3G, 4G LTE, OTG support, USB and audio jack. It will be better if there will be more connectivity options like NFC,DLNA, MHL etc. For tablet there must be OTG support and HDMI port.
- MEMORY – MEMORY and PROCESSOR IS THE MOST important things that you consider before all other factors. Check the RAM of the smartphone you are going to buy. MORE THE RAM MORE WILL BE THE PERFORMANCE. So if you want to perform multi tasks, want smooth operations and play graphics intensive games then we consider you to go for the smartphone with at least 1GB OF RAM. The internal memory of the handset must be at least of 4GB, usually it is known as ROM.
- Processor – There are variety of processor / CPU available in the smartphones, but choose a definite for your desire. Avoid Single core processor as now days most of the latest android smartphones are powered by DUAL-CORE, Quad Core and OCTA Core processor. Samsung, Qualcomm, Broadcomm and Mediatek are the most famous processor chipset manufacturer. If you want the android phone for basic use then go for Dual core processor and if you want to buy it for playing games and performing high end tasks then go for Quad core or OCTA-core processor/CPU. You also need to pay bit more attention on GPU (graphics processing UNIT), the Adreno 330 GPU is the best GPU available in the market till now.
BUDGET – PRICE LIST
BEST Android Phones at Budget Price with Android 4.4 KitKat / 4.3
- Micromax Unite 2 A106
- Motorola Moto G
- Motorola Moto E
- Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus
- Karbonn Titanium Hexa
- Karbonn Titanium Octane and Octane Plus
BEST QUAD CORE PHONES with 1GB RAM under RS 7,000
- Videocon A29
- Karbonn S1 Plus Titanium
- iBall Andi 4.5D Royale
- Micromax A177 Canvas Juice
- Micromax Unit 2 A106
Best Android Phones with LONG Lasting Battery Backup
- Gionee Gpad G2 ( 3000mAh) Check out our unboxing & review
- Micromax A96 Canvas Power
- Micromax A177 Canvas Juice
- Micromax Canvas Juice A77
- Gionee M2
BEST DUAL CORE SMARTPHONES UNDER PRICE of RS. 5000 to rs. 10000 .
- Gionee Pioneer P2.
- Spice Mi-436.
- Spice Mi 492 Stellar Virtuoso Pro+.
- Videocon A48.
- Micromax A110 Canvas.
- Micromax A76.
- Micromax A63.
- LAVA IRIS 505.
- Karbonn A8.
- Micromax A74.
- Intex Cloud Y5.
- Intex I4.
- Intex X4 and Y2.
- Xolo A500s.
- Celkon Campus A20.
- Celkon A107+.
- MIcromax A88 Canvas Music.
- Gionee Gpad G1 (review and unboxing).
- Huawei Ascend Y300 and Ascend G510.
BEST TOP QUAD-CORE android phones under Rs. 10,000.
- LAVA IRIS 506Q.
- PANASONIC T11.
- XOLO Q600.
- LAVA IRIS 458.
- XOLO Q700.
- Karbonn Titanium S5.
- Karbonn titanium S1.
- Xolo Q800.
- Spice Mi515 coolpad.
- Spice Coolpad 2 Mi-496.
- Karbonn titanium S2.
- Micromax Canvas 2 PLUS A110Q.
Top Android phones / Phablets Under Price of RS. 20000 ( Rs.15000 )
- Gionee Gpad G2 (review and unboxing).
- Gionee Elife E6.
- Gionee Elife E5.
- Gionee Elife E3.
- Gionee DREAM D1 with SUPER AMOLED DISPLAY (review).
- Micromax A210 canvas 4.
- Micromax A113 Ego.
- Lenovo ideaphone S920.
- Smart Namo Saffron 1 and Saffron 2.
- Intex Aqua HD.
- Intex Aqua i7 with 2GB OF RAM.
- Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240.
- Xolo Q1000s.
- Panasonic P11 and T21.
- iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1.
- Spice Pinnacle FHD.
- Videocon A55HD.
- Lemon A4.
- Lenovo S820.
- iBall Andi 4a Projector.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand (hands on).
- Lenovo S920.
- Micromax Canvas HD 116.
- Zen Ultrafone 701HD.
- UMI X2.
- Xolo Play T1000.
BEST BUDGET TABLETS VS
- Micromax Canvas P650.
- Xolo Play Tegra Note.
- Google Nexus 7 2013.
- Asus Fonepad 7.
- Mercury mTab 10.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and Kindle Fire HDX 7.
- DOMO Slate X3G 4th.
- HP Slate 7 Extreme and Slate 8 Pro.
- iBall Edu Slide 3G Q1035.
- Funbook P255.
- Xolo TAB Qc800.
- LAVA E-Tab Velo+.
- iBall Slide 3G 9728.
So, we hope you like the Guide, share it with your friends and family. If you have any query, you can comment below. We are 100% sure that after reading all the above guidelines you can easily choose the Best Android smartphone for yourself according to your needs.