Nikon D7100 comes with some amazing specs. The D 7100 has 24.1MP CMOS image sensor and is priced at RS.84,450 in India. In India the company also delivers freebees with the camera, such as 4GB SD card + D-SLR BAG. It is priced at INR. 117,950 with AF-S 16-85mm VR Kit lens. It would compete ( VS / Rivals / competitors ) with Canon EOS 70D, EOS 7D, 6D, Olympus OM-D E-M1, E M5, Sony A7, Pentax K-3 and Nikon D5300. Check out the sample images and Videos of the camera.
- Nikon D610 lightest and smallest FX camera | power of 24.3MP
- Nikon Coolpix L330 price review & specifications
Nikon D7100 key features
- 24.1MP DX format CMOS sensor, with no OLPF
- EXPEED 3 processing
- ISO 100-6400, up to 25600 expandable
- Max 6 fps continuous shooting in DX mode, 7 fps in 1.3X crop mode
- 51 point Auto Focus system, 15 sensors cross type
- 2016p RGB metering sensor
- Full HD 1080 60i/30p video recording
- Built-in stereo mic, mic jack and audio monitoring jack
- Penta prism with 100% coverage and 0.94X magnification
- 3.2 inch 1.2m-dot LCD monitor (640 x 480 X RGBW resolution)
- Price – RS. 84,500 (body only)
Check out the official Video of the D7100 .