Celkon has launched the Campus 35K, which is the cheapest smartphone from the company. The phones comes with entry level specifications out of the box. It comes with 3.5 inch display having 320 x 480 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1Ghz single core processor integrated with 256MB of RAM.
The Celkon Campus A35K is Dual SIM phone with 3G connectivity. The phone seems to be a good choice for under budget peoples who are looking for a phone with 3G connectivity. It is 10.7mm thick and weighs 102 grams. The A35 has gravity and proximity sensors. It packs with 3.2MP primary shooter. The battery capacity is of 1400mAh. The Celkon A-35K has 2GB of ROM and you can further expand the storage up to 32GB via SD card.
Celkon Campus A35K specifications
- Screen : 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- CPU : 1 GHz
- SIM / Network : Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with Dual Standby
- RAM : 256MB
- ROM : 2GB
- OS : Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Camera : 3.2MP rear with LED flash,0.3MP front
- Dimensions : 10.7 mm thick
- Weight : 102 grams
- Connectivity : 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP
- Battery : 1400mAh
PROS and CONS of Campus A35-K
Warning: Use of undefined constant reset - assumed 'reset' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/dtechy.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/iknowcw1/loop-single.php on line 742
- Pros : Price, 3G support, Dual SIM, ROM
- Cons : CPU, RAM, Display
The Celkon Capmus A35K with 2GB internal storage is priced at RS 3099.