If you are Idea cellular customer and want to check balance in Idea for 3G / 2G / GPRS / 4G LTE internet data plan usage in mobile or netsetter, you are at right place. It is always very important to know the remaining 2G / 3G net data and validity to avoid main balance deduction, especially in postpaid connection. To check balance, on Idea prepaid or postpaid sim, you need to use the below USSD codes. Idea offers different plans for Internet, popularly there are two types of plans Combo (offers some free data + talktime) or Internet only.
To check Idea Internet Balance you need to dial *125# OR *131# OR *131*3# OR *456# or *457# code on your mobile phone, 3G, 4G cellphone, Idea Net Setter or Modem / USB dongle. The codes should work on all phones no matter whether it is Android, Apple iPhone, Windows phone, Nokia Symbian , Blackberry or Tizen.
Check 2G / 3G / 4G Internet Balance and Validity in Idea
For Idea balance check on Dongle or Net setter take the following steps :
- Open NetSetter or Modem / dongle Application
- Find for USSD option and click on it
- Dial code : *125# OR *131*3# and Send.
- You will receive Message with full details on Data left in Kb / Mb and validity of the plan
To check Idea Net Balance on Mobile phones, simply dial *125# OR *131*3# on your phones. A pop up will flash on your screen with information about the remain Data balance. In case you are still unable to get the information you can always dial customer care number and ask them the way to check the balance in your state or circle. To activate 2G , 3G, 4G Data plan dial *150# and choose the desired Internet plan.
- List of All Modem Routers IP address, login password and Username
- APN Internet Setting for T-mobile, At&T, Verizon, h20, net10, Tata Docomo, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Airtel, Aircel
Let us know if the codes work for you or do let us know your working code with your state or city. You can also try these USSD codes *121# or *456# or *457# or *212# or *130# or *123# .