If you have Reliance jio prepaid or postpaid mobile SIM card / netconnect connection and want to know / check balance usage, validity for 3G / 2G / GPRS / 4G LTE internet data plans, you are at right place. It is always very vital to know the remaining 3G / 2G Edge net data and validity to avoid balance deduction from main account. To check the balance Reliance Jio SIM, you need to dial the below USSD codes or send the SMS.
Reliance Telecom offers some great plans for Internet, mainly there are night pack, Combo (offers some free Internet Data usage + talktime) and Net only. Reliance JIO has also announced that they will be launching 4G LTE services for its employees. (Update) You can only access Reliance Jio 4G LTE with LYF Smartphones which comes with unlimited 4G Data for 3 months.
In order to check the Internet Balance, you need to perform the below steps on Reliance Netconnect, Modem / USB dongle. The codes will work on all phones, no matter whether you have Android, Apple iPhone, Nokia Symbian, Windows Phone, Tizen, Firefox or Blackberry.
Check 2G / 3G Internet Balance and Validity in Reliance
To know / check Idea Balance on Mobile phones, Netconnect or USB dongle, do the following:
- Open Netconnect+ or Modem / dongle Application in Windows or Laptop
- Find for USSD option and click on it
- Dial code : *111*1*3# and Send.
- OR Dial *111# and follow the instructions (in case you face any problem)
- You will receive Message with full details on Data left in Kb / Mb and validity of the plan
- How to Check Own number in iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry
- How to Check Tata Docomo Internet Data Balance for 2G GPRS / 3G / 4G plans
To check Reliance GSM data balance in GSM mobile phones, simply dial *111*1*3# or *111# and follow the Popup instructions.
Check Reliance Internet Data Balance using SMS:
Write a new SMS “MBAL” and send it to 55333, you will receive a new message from the company with your remaining validity and Reliance internet data plan usage.
Initially there was the way to check balance online, but currently that link is not not working anymore. So kindly use the above methods only.