If you are facing Error while Retrieving Information from server rpc s-7 aec-0, RPC: S-3: AEC-0, [RPC S-7 AEC-7] or [RPC S-5 AEC-0] in Android Google Play Store, you can fix them by the below solution. The Error code server RPC:S-7:AEC-7, RPC:S-5:AEC-0, rpc s-7 aec-0, RPC: S-3: AEC-0 and RPC: S-7: AEC-0 in Android occurs due to many reasons, which includes the purchase of an app in Play Store.
- Fix While Error Retrieving Information from server Error rpc s-7 aec-0, RPC:S-7:AEC-7 or RPC:S-5:AEC-0, RPC: S-3: AEC-0
- Step 1: Removing Google Account
- Step 2 : Clearing cache and Data for Google Apps
In short first you need to remove Google Account, Clear cache Data for Google Apps and Re ad your gmail account. Follow the steps to get rid of this errors :
Fix While Error Retrieving Information from server Error rpc s-7 aec-0, RPC:S-7:AEC-7 or RPC:S-5:AEC-0, RPC: S-3: AEC-0
Step 1: Removing Google Account
- Open The Settings
- Scroll Down to “Accounts” and tap on it
- Touch the name of Account you want to remove
- Touch the Menu icon on the Top right of the screen
- Select Remove the Account
- Follow Step 2
Step 2 : Clearing cache and Data for Google Apps
- Go to Settings
- Select to Application Manager or Apps
- Under All , look for Google Services Framework
- Clear Data Cache and Click Force Stop
- NOW do the Same With Google PLAY STORE, Google Play Services, Download Manager
- Reboot your Phone, it should be working fine now
Steps 3 : Add Gmail Account
When you Open the play store again login with you Google account again or you can re-add Gmail account by going to Settings > Accounts > Google > Click on menu button and Select ADD account > Enter the details. It should work with Android 2.1 Eclair, 2.2 Froyo , 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.0 Honecomb, 4.1 Jellybean, Android 4.4 Kitkat, 5.0 / 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 Marshmallow.
By Performing above methods you can solve the Error while Retrieving Information from server [RPC: S-3: AEC-0] [RPC: S-7: AEC-0] [RPC S-7 AEC-7] or [RPC S-5 AEC-0] in Google Play store.