With Error code 492 in Android Google Play Store, it is impossible to install or download apps. The Error 492 occurs due to Dalvik Cache in Android Operation system. To get rid of this problem we have to Clear Cache and Data for Google Play store related apps. Follow the steps below to solve and the error 492.
Solve Error 492 in Google Play Store
Clear Data and Cache of Google Play Services
- Go to Settings
- Select to Application Manager or Apps
- Under All , look for Google Play Services
- Clear Data and Cache
- Click Force Stop
- NOW do the Same With Google PLAY STORE, Google Services Framework, Download Manager.
- It should be working fine now
Uninstall Google Play Store Updates
- Go To Settings
- Select Manage Applications or APPS Manager
- Tap on ALL
- Scroll and Look for “Google Play Store”
- Clear Cache and Data
- Click on Force Stop
- Select Uninstall Updates
- Reboot you phone
If problem Still Exist try the all other Solutions to Solve Google Play store Errors.
- MICROMAX A88 CANVAS MUSIC Dual Core Android smartphone for music lovers at RS 8499 .
- How to know Find WiFi Password in Android or iPhone