If there is an Error 495 in you Android Google Play Store, you will face problem while installing , downloading and updating apps. To solve Error code 495 there are many solutions. In most of the cases solution 1 will solve the problem, but in case not you can follow the next method.
Fix Error 495 in Google Play Store
Solution 1: Clearing cache and Data for Google Apps
- Go to Settings
- Select to Application Manager or Apps
- Under All , look for Google Play Services
- Clear Data and Clear Cache
- Click Force Stop
- Do the Same With Google PLAY STORE, Google Services Framework, Download Manager
- Also Disable and then Re-enable Google Services Framework
- Reboot your Phone, it should be working fine now
Solution 2: Remove and Add Google Account Again
Remove You Google Account and Re-add it
- Open The Settings
- Scroll Down to “Accounts” and tap on it
- Touch the name of Account you want to remove
- Touch the Menu icon on the Top right of the screen
- Select Remove the Account
- Now Reboot and Re-ADD the account
RE-ADD GMAIL ACCOUNT : When you Open the play store again login with you Google account again or you can re-add Gmail account by going to Settings > Accounts > Google > Click on menu button and Select ADD account > Enter your password and email.
- 15 Tips and Tricks to make Android phone / tablet faster speed up
- How to Solve Fix Error 110 code in Android Google Play Store
Solution 3: Wipe Cache partition via Recovery
Reboot your smartphone to recovery mode by pressing the volume down, power and home buttons (for Samsung Phones) OR volume down and power (for most other devices). Now select Wipe cache partition by navigating between options with the volume rocker. Confirm using the power button. After this Select YES and cache will be wiped. Now restart your phone.