The Error 504 Gateway Timeout Error in Android Google Play Store will not let the user to install or download new apps and updates. There are many solution to this 504 Error code in Android smartphones. It is an server error which occurs when server which acts as a gateway or proxy did not receive a response on time from upstream server.
- Solve Error 504 Gateway Timeout in Android Google Play Store
- Clear Data and Cache of Google Play Store and Google Services Framework
- Solution 2 : Remove You Google Account
Solve Error 504 Gateway Timeout in Android Google Play Store
We have two solutions for this problem. Steps are quite similar for all solutions. If the very first solution works for you don’t need to perform further solutions.
Solution 1 :
Clear Data and Cache of Google Play Store and Google Services Framework
- Go to Settings
- Select to Application Manager or Apps
- Under All , look for Google Services Framework
- Touch on Clear Data + Cache and Click Force Stop
- NOW do the Same With Google PLAY STORE
- It should be working fine now
Solution 2 : Remove You Google Account
- Open The Settings
- Scroll Down to “Accounts” and tap on it
- Touch the name of Account you want to remove
- Touch the Menu icon on the Top right of the screen
- Select Remove the Account
- Now Reboot and Re ADD the account
Method should work with Android 2.1 Eclair, 2.2 Froyo , 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.0 Honecomb, 4.1 Jellybean, Android 4.4 Kitkat, 5.0 / 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 Marshmallow +. Do let us know which method worked for you.
Warning: Use of undefined constant reset - assumed 'reset' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/dtechy.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/iknowcw1/loop-single.php on line 742