In this tutorial we will learn how to check Airtel Internet Data Balance for 2G / 3G / 4G LTE usage in MB or GB. The most simple way to know or check Airtel net balance in postpaid / prepaid SIM is to dial *123# and then follow the instruction displayed on pop-up menu. Bharti Airtel is India’s most popular Telecom company and popular Internet Service provider. Airtel offers 3G / GPRS / 2G / 4G LTE / Edge internet plans or packs at different prices with different net speed, data usage and validity. Today we are going to share Airtel internet usage & balance enquiry codes, by dialing this codes on your Android , iPhone, Windows or any phone you can check or know validity and remaining internet data usage left on your prepaid or postpaid number.
- How to check 3G / 4G Internet Data Plan Balance and Validity in Airtel
- To check Airtel Internet DATA plan Balance & usage in MB or GB via DATA CARD / USB Dongle Stick
- Check Airtel 4G Net Balance via MY Airtel app
To know / check / find or get your Airtel SIM account Balance and Validity information dial *123# from your mobile / dongle. You can also dial 123 to know / check your balance and validity on the IVR / Voice call. To check Internet usage or for internet balance inquiry you have to dial numbers / USSD Codes given below. To activate or Deactivate Airtel GPRS services (net) dial *567#. To check Airtel Internet Data Balance usage status and validity, take the below steps:
- Internet APN Settings for EE, O2, Vodafone, 3 three, Orange, Virgin, T-Mobile , JT in United Kingdom
|USSD CODE||Function that will be performed by the respective USSD code|
|*123*# or *123*10#||Check for Free 2G Data Balance|
|*123*11#||Check 3G Net Balance and validity|
|*121*8#||Check Airtel 4G Internet Balance in MB or GB|
|*123*197#||Know Airtel Night Data Balance in MB or GB|
How to check 3G / 4G Internet Data Plan Balance and Validity in Airtel
- 2G / GPRS / Edge internet data Balance usage and validity : *123*10# or *123*21#
- 3G internet Balance : *123*11#
- Airtel 4G LTE Net balance data usage : dial *121# and choose required option OR *123*9#
In order to get Net Data Balance details via SMS, send “DATA USE” to 121.
To check Airtel Internet DATA plan Balance & usage in MB or GB via DATA CARD / USB Dongle Stick
- Insert you Airtel SIM card in the dongle
- Go To Settings or tools > USSD Code
- and Dial the respected codes
For Airtel Postpaid
- SMS BILL to 121 for Bill Summary
- SMS BP to 121 for current Bill Plan
- Message UNB to 121 for unbilled Amount
Check Airtel 4G Net Balance via MY Airtel app
- Download the app from play store and open it
- Register your airtel SIM number on it
- Tap on the “Account”. In account tab there will be complete information about your data plan, balance, phone number and other offers.
The codes are valid for : Andra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Jalandhar, Gujarat, Chandigarh Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Bangalore, Ahmedabad , Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Union Territories, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Lakshadeep and Pondicherry ( India). You can also check Airtel Internet APN Manual Setting.
By dialing above codes know you can check your data Balance usage status in Airtel SIM card ( postpaid / prepaid ). In case the above codes won’t work you can call to customer care no 121 and ask the for the updates USSD codes to check the net data usage and validity.