Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus is now official at price of RS 5749 in India. The Karbonn Titanium S1 plus comes with vigorous specifications. It would be the cheapest quad core phone with 1GB RAM. The handset has 4 inch display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution, not bad at all. The Titanium S1 + runs on Android 4.3 Jelly bean OS. To make the phone run there is 1.2 GHz quad-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM. It would compete with Videocon A29 and iBall Andi 4.5D Royale.
- iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 with 1.5GHZ QUAD Core CPU , FHD 1080p display , Gesture controls For Rs 15990
Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus
The S1 Plus supports Dual SIM with dual standby. It comes with a 5-megapixel primary shooter with flash and a VGA secondary shooter. It offers standard connectivity options like 3G, WiFi, BT, GPS and Fm radio. It houses 1500 mAh battery, which should offer good backup at such screen size.
Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus specifications
- Screen : 4-inch 800 × 480 pixels
- CPU : 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- OS : Android 4.3
- RAM : 1 Gigs
- ROM : 4 Gigs
- SIM Slots : Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
- Camera : 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP VGA front-facing camera
- Connectivity : 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, Fm radio and GPS
- Battery : 1500 mAh
Warning: Use of undefined constant reset - assumed 'reset' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/dtechy.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/iknowcw1/loop-single.php on line 742
The Karbonn S1 Plus is available in Black color. You can buy it from Ebay India, Saholic and Snapdeal.