Blackberry is likely to launch its very latest BB Z30 in India on October 24th. The company has already reduced the prices of its current selling smartphones, in conclusion to this the BB Z30 will be priced Under INR 45,000. The smartphone is also known as A-10 and it will compete with Apple iPhone 5S, 5C and Samsung Galaxy S4. The Phone runs on latest BB 10.2 OS and comes with improved 5 inch display with 720p HD resolution. It gains the power from 1.7 gigahertz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor and houses 2800 mAh battery.
- 5 inch Super AMOLED HD display having 1280×720 pixels resolution at 295PPI.
- 1.7GHz Quad core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB of RAM.
- 8 MP primary Autofocus camera with LED flash , 2MP front facing camera.
- Blackberry 10.2 OS.
- Full HD 1080p video recording and playback.
- 9.4mm Thick.
- 16GB ROM ( in-built storage /internal memory), Expandable up to 32GB via the use of microSD card.
- 4G LTE, 3G, global roaming support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual Band, Bluetooth v 4, GPS, NFC.
- 2800mAh Batter
- Simmtronics XPAD Turbo officially launched, nice specs but low on RAM
- Oukitel K10 Review - 11000mAh Battery that never interrupts