WordPress is the most well known blogging platform, that has variety of options for SEO. Before you go further you must be aware of what is SEO. Well, it means search engine optimization. Many peoples leave blogging specially when the site is getting low traffic. Those who are planing to do so, first read the post and then make any sort of decision.
- Meta Tags TIPS for Better SEO - Optimize your Wordpress website
- How to take great photos with mobile phone - Android, iPhone
WORDPRESS SEO Tips and GUIDE
Things below can help you to get more traffic. More the Traffic More The money, no matter whether you are using Google Adsense or Affiliate links. This can make your site to rank first in Google , Bing , Yahoo , Ask.com etc.
WordPress SEO Tips for more traffic and decreasing Bounce rate
- Write Daily, always update viewers mind with new post
- Write Unique , original and search engine friendly content.
- Do not copy content from other websites, Google hates it and can punish you.
- Use <b> or <strong> to highlight the keyword.
- Use proper Keyword search.
- Do internal linking to get more traffic.
- Install A good WordPress theme with clean coding
- USE schema
- Instead of writing many post Write few but Useful post so that people back-link you awesome post.
- Moderate the comments before making them live.
- Bounce RATE
- USE less ads.
- Speed up your site, Google & user love it : Css at the top and Java / scripts at the bottom.
- Prioritize content: dont’ make Above the fold heavy with lots of java / ads / images, render the content first.
- ADD search box, so that can search + also if they get 404 error they can start searching the term again
- Check Broken Links.
- SHOW USEFUL Links : link you old content
- Engage the viewers by adding Related Posts Widget
- USER Friendly Web Design
- Make Navigation Easy and simple
- EXTRA SEO
- Write Guest article.
- Your content should be for your viewers not just for seo.
- Do not over optimize.
- Use proper keyword density. Should not increase more than 2 when you have written 300 words.
- Write on latest topics for more traffic.
- Write Better Meta description.
- Always include an image with your post or article, it says more than words.
- Share your content on Social media sites like Facebook, twitter, Google +.
- Add Google + share button.
- Install WordPress seo plugin that can add META TAGS on header of the site.
- Use better Permalinks.
- ( VERY IMPORTANT) Create XML sitemap for the site and images and Submit it to webmaster tools. This is the only way to get your site on search engine.
- Submit your sites to major Search engines and Directories.
- Add Google+ Authorship.
- Choose a GOOD WEB-HOSTING.
Shared, VPS, Dedicated Servers Hosting Providers in the World
- SOFTLAYER : Softlayer is the best premium dedicated hosting servers ( Bare Metal Servers ) and VPS provider. It also offers cloud hosting. You can try cloud hosting free for a month. Softlayer is an IBM comapny. BUY Dedicated Hosting Plan from Softlayer NOW.
- RACKSPACE : Rackspace is another very popular Managed VPS, Dedicated and Cloud hosting provider. There are well know for there customer support like SOFTLAYER. Buy hosting from Rackspace.
- LiquidWeb : Liquid web servers are very fast. Liquid-web provides Virtual private servers, Shared hosting and Managed Dedicated servers. Checkout LiquidWEB Hosting Plans.
- Inmotionhosting : inmotionhosting is our favorite hosting provider when it comes to price and performance. Inmotion-hosting offers VPS, Dedicated servers and Shared hosting at affordable prices. There customers are served with high performance hosting and support.
- BlueHost : BlueHost is another popular Managed hosting provider. Bluehost provides some stunning features like CDN even in shared hosting. Like others Bluehost also provides Dedcated website hosting, Virtual private servers and shared servers.
- Dream Hosting : Dream Host is highly recommended by WordPress. Dream Host runs more than 600,000 websites globally. Dream, host proved VPS servers at reliable prices and also offers Dedicated and shared hosting. See Dream Hosting Plans. Dream host proved 100% uptime guarantee.
- Hostgator : Hostgator is the most famous shared hosting provider. They offers Hatchling plan, Baby plan and business plan.
- Godaddy : Godaddy also provides VPS and shared hosting but you have to pay extra for Manged hosting plus for Backup. Goddady offers very less features with there hosting. They usually charge for each and every service.
- TigerTech / TigerTech.net : Tiger Tech hosting plkan starts from $8 it provides Free Domain Name, Whois Privacy, Unlimited Bandwidth 99.9% uptime.
- FATCOW Hosting
- WEBHOSTINGHUB / WEBHOSTING HUB
- iPage Hosting
- SiteGround Hostin
- Codero : Codero provides dedicated servers , VPS and shared hosting at very right price.
- iweb Hosting
- Serverloft Hosting
For better ranking and more traffic install WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast or install All in one SEO plugin and setup it nicely. The seo plugins will automatically add meta tags to yours page and Google Loves it . Also Sea what Google Likes and Dislike for better search engine optimization. If you perform all above things you will see a huge change in your site’s traffic. If your site is new and you have performed all the above steps, wait for at least 2-3 months so that Google can believes you. All above things are not just for WordPress SEO but also for other platforms. Hope of liked WordPress Seo tips, Guide and tutorial ( Search engine optimization). FOR MORE SEO RELATED ARTICLE visit seohostingtip.com.