Huawei has launched there latest android powered smartphone, the Huawei Ascend Y600 in Ascend series. The Huawei Y600 comes with entry level specifications and its price is not announced yet. It comes with a 5 inch FWVGA capacitive touch screen display and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly bean OS. It is powered by 1.3Ghz dual core CPU based on popular Mediatek MT6572 chipset coupled with Mali 400 GPU.
The Huawei Y600 Ascend comes with 5-megapixel primary shooter and a VGA secondary imager. It houses 2100 mAh battery and has 4 gigs on internal storage. It is 10.8 mm thick and weighs 180 grams. The phone looks similar to Micromax Canvas A110.
Huawei Ascend Y600 specifications
- Display : 5-inch 854 ×480 pixels FWVGA
- CPU : 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek (MT6572)
- RAM : 512MB
- ROM : 4GB
- GPU : Mali 400
- OS : Android 4.2 with Emotion UI
- Camera : 5MP rear and 0.3MP front
- Dimensions: 144.5 x 74.5 x 10.8 mm; Weight: 180 grams
- Connectivity : 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- Battery : 2100 mAh
- Mercury mTAB Star , Dual Core 7inch Tablet with 3G support
- Huawei Ascend Y300 and Huawei Ascend G510 Launched in India for Rs7980 and Rs10990