Today we will learn how to self check Airtel number, find/know your own mobile number on Idea, Airtel number, JIO mobile number, Vodafone, BSNL, Virgin, Tata Docomo, Videocon, Uninor, MTNL, Reliance no and Aircel SIM card number on the cell phone. There are many ways to find out own (my) phone number or to get it. If you forgot your own mobile phone number or SIM no, don’t worry, there are different ways to check, know your own Airtel mobile number, BSNL, Reliance, Vodafone, Aircel, Videocon, Virgin, Uninor, or Tata Docomo mobile number. Checking your own mobile number is very is easy if you follow right instructions, there is more than one way to do so.
- All SIM number check code
- How to know Check Airtel, Idea, JIO, BSNL, Vodafone mobile number
- How to search Airtel, JIO, BSNL, Idea, Vodaphone number in phone
- How to check own (my) mobile number in JIO SIM card
- How to find your own mobile number in Reliance
- How to Check my own Vodafone phone number via USSD code
- How Check Know own Airtel number:
- How to know Check idea number/ SIM card no without balance
- USSD Code to Check (know) Aircel Own mobile number
- Find Check (know) own BSNL Mobile phone number
- Check your Videocon mobile number
- To Check Ufone SIM Number in Mobile Phone dial:
- My Mobile number in Lebara
- Check Virgin mobile no
- Uninor OWN Number Finder
- How to know (Check) TATA DOCOMO Mobile phone number
- How to check to own no Smart SIM Card
- BPL / Loop
- Know Check Balance, Internet Data plans and Offers via App
Many times we usually forgot our mobile number. And the real problem comes in a run when there is Zero balance in your Sim card. So today we are going to tell you the way by which you can know your Own (my/self) cellular smartphone no and not just yours but also you can find a mobile number of any SIM card. Below is the information to see your phone number for all sim card number.
Dial Below USSD codes to Know or Check (my) own Idea number, Airtel no, BSNL, Reliance JIO, Vodafone, Aircel, Videocon, Virgin, Uninor, or Tata Docomo prepaid mobile number. Also check ”How to know find, inquire or check any SIM card number or own phone number in T-mobile SIM, Orange, Virgin, EE, Talkmobile, Tesco Mobile, Three, O2,MTS, China UNICOM, America Movil, MTS, Telenor, and Telecel”.
- Bsnl, Airtel, Reliance, Vodafone, Idea, Aircel, Virgin, Loop mobile manual Internet Settings APN or by SMS
All SIM number check code
Below are some ways to find your SIM card or mobile phone number:
- Check mobile number Without Balance: To know mobile no of SIM card dial USSD codes mentioned below, they can work even at zero balance in your prepaid connection. Or You can take an emergency loan to recharge your number.
- Know With Balance: to check mobile number simply call to another phone number, maybe to your friend’s number and note down phone number displayed on your friend’s mobile, as it is your own mobile phone number and without OTP.
- Using your phone settings: ( Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, Blackberry). Also see how to Know mobile number in android, iPhone.
- Using WhatsApp: You can also check your Phone from WhatsApp via going to Settings And Tab on Your Profile (you will see your phone number there).
How to know Check Airtel, Idea, JIO, BSNL, Vodafone mobile number
|Network Provider (SIM) name||USSD CODES to know/check mobile number|
|Idea number check code
||*121*4# , *789# or *100# or *131*1# or *147*2*3# or *1# *147# *131# or *147*8*2# or *616*6#|
|Vodafone SIM own number
||*555# or *555*0# or *111*2# or *777*0# or *131*0#|
|How to Know my Airtel number
||*121*1# or *121# *140*175 or*140*1600# or *121*9# or *282# *141*123# or *400*2*1*10#|
|Aircel number checking code
||*1# or *234*4# or *888# or *122*131# or *131#|
|Bsnl number check code
||*123# (then choose the 1 for balance). *1# or *99# or *222# or 164|
|Tata Docomo||*1# or *580# or *124#|
|Virgin||*1# OR SMS: NUM to 51230|
|Reliance JIO number check
||Download MYJio app or Login to Jio Portal|
|Uninor||*555# *1# *444#|
|Loop||*222# *1# *001#|
|BPL / Loop||*222# or *1# or *001# or *555#|
First insert the Sim card in your mobile handset, after that dial the following USSD code numbers via mobile dialer to know your mobile / Sim number. When you dial below USSD codes on your mobile your official mobile number will display on a mobile screen (inquiry). From the above table, you can know own (my) JIO, iDEA, BSNL, JIO, Airtel number, and of other network operators.
The codes are valid for : Andra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh (UP), West Bengal (WB), Union Territories, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Lakshadeep, Northeast, NorthWest, South India, and Pondicherry ( India). If you are still unable to find your phone number, you can contact /call/email/ SMS your Cell phone operators customary care.
How to search Airtel, JIO, BSNL, Idea, Vodaphone number in phone
To know your mobile no in Android you need to go to HOME > MENU > Settings > About Phone > Phone Identity > MY Phone Number.
In Windows Phone 8 Go to Settings > Applications > Phone > Click on the options button and choose settings > My Phone Number.
How to check own (my) mobile number in JIO SIM card
To check your phone number there are basically three ways. You can find out Reliance JIO OWN number via checking the last SMS you got on your phone about DATA usage. JIO also send the DATA usage information on the registered email. Both the SMS and email have phone number mentioned in them.
You can follow an alternate method to find Jio mobile number:
- SMS Jio <IMEI> to 199 from any Jio number
- An SMS containing JIO number will be received.
You can check DATA usage and Phone number details from MyJIO APP as well or know your own number in JIO SIM card, log in to your JIO Portal. This will work even if you don’t have any balance on your sim.
How to find your own mobile number in Reliance
RCOM is a very famous 4G LTE network provider in India. It is overtaken by JIO. To check (know) your own mobile phone number in Reliance (RCOM) dial the below USSD codes:
How to Check my own Vodafone phone number via USSD code
Vodafone is one of the popular network operators globally. You can either download “MY Vodafone” from play store or to know (my) own mobile number in Vodafone dial the below USSD codes:
How Check Know own Airtel number:
Airtel is the leading Mobile service provider in India. Even though it doesn’t have a
strong 4G Network unlike JIO, but is still one of the famous operators in India. To check (my) know own Airtel phone number dial the below codes:
- Dial : *121*1# or *121*9# (know airtel number) OR Simply Dial *121# and then choose from the prompt menu for balance.
- Airtel number check code : *140*175
- or Dial *141*123#
Apart from the above USSD codes for checking airtel SIM you can also check mobile number details from “My Airtel” app. You can install it and register your phone with it for future convenience.
How to know Check idea number/ SIM card no without balance
If you have “My Idea” app already on your phone open in and go to account info to know own idea mobile number. To check your cell phone number in Idea SIM dial the below USSD codes:
- DIAL : *131*1#
- Idea number check : *789#
- *147*2*3# ( SUGGESTED BY USER – cross check before using )
Also, see how to check Idea net balance data.
USSD Code to Check (know) Aircel Own mobile number
To check your mobile phone no in Aircel SIM dial the below USSD codes:
- Dial *133# to check Aircel mobile number
Find Check (know) own BSNL Mobile phone number
BSNL is a Government owned telecom company and was earlier known as CellOne. BSNL provides a variety of 3G / 2G data plans and other mobile offers. BSNL has even introduced 4G LTE service in 2018. To Know your BSNL GSM number dial the below USSD codes:
- *123# and then choose from the prompted menu
- BSNL CODE WORKING in Chennai *555#
Also, see how to check BSNL net data balance.
Check your Videocon mobile number
To Check Ufone SIM Number in Mobile Phone dial:
My Mobile number in Lebara
- Dial *#100#
Check Virgin mobile no
- Via SMS: “NUM” send it to 51230.
Uninor OWN Number Finder
How to know (Check) TATA DOCOMO Mobile phone number
To check Tata Docomo Mobile number dial the below USSD codes on your phone:
How to check to own no Smart SIM Card
BPL / Loop
- *555# (suggested by the user from Chennai)
NOTE : USSD CODES would work in India. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BALANCE DEDUCTION, so cross check before dialing codes.
Know Check Balance, Internet Data plans and Offers via App
You can check your 2G, 3G, 4G DATA Balance usage, best offers, and to recharge your prepaid mobile number. On installing the APP you will get a Free recharge of RS 10 or 5 as a promotional offer. Not just that if you refer your friend you will get extra recharge. You don’t have to dial any USSD code in order to check the balance. The App also shows “Daily Data usage”. So You can Install “True Balance App”.
Have you got Your mobile number? We hope you know it now. Also, check out the Manual 3G Internet, GPRS Setting with APN for T-mobile, At&T, Verizon, h20, net10, Tata Docomo, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Airtel, Aircel.
The best method according to us if USSD codes are not working is to simply ring on your dad’s or friend’s phone and note down you own mobile number from there. If there is zero balance you can always take an Emergency loan. We hope you like this tutorial. Also, check how to trace lost mobile phone.