Celkon has launched the new flagship device , Monalisa 5 ML-5 in Monalisa series. The specifications and features of the device are standard, although the price can impress you a lot. The company has also launched Capmus A10, Signature A122.
The Celkon Monalisa 5 ML5 has 4.5inch qHD (960×540 pixels) resolution capacitive touch screen display with One Glass solution (OGS), the resolution is quite good for this screen size. The device looks premium and those who wants to have a Android smartphone with 4.5inch can go for this. It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, powered by 1.2GHZ Quad core processor paired with 1GB of RAM. The Celkon Ml 5 comes has 4GB of on board storage (1.71 internal memory), 32GB expandable memory, 3G, WIFI 802.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS, 3.5mm audio jackand micro USB connectivity. The Ml-5 comes with 8 megapixel autofocus primary camera with LED flash and 2 megapixel front facing camera.
Celkon Monalisa 5 ML5 specifications
- 4.5-inch (960x540pixels) OGS capacitive touch screen IPS display.
- 12.GHZ Quad core processor, 1GB RAM.
- Dual SIM( WCDMA+ GSM).
- 8MP rear auto focus camera with FLASH, 2MP front facing camera.
- 4GB ROM, 32GB Expandable memory with micro SD card.
- 1800mAH battery.
- 3G, WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS,3.5MM audio jack, FM radio, micro USB port.
- Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor.
- Celkon S1 with 5inch FHD display launched, priced at RS13719
- Celkon A21 Price Review & Specifications
The phone will be soon available in the market. The Celkon Monalisa-5 Ml5 is priced at RS 10,999 and it comes with a free flip cover.