Know how to check BSNL 2G/ 3G Internet Data Balance (remaining net balance in MB or GB). Bsnl is very popular Internet Service provider in India. It offers 2G / GPRS / 3G internet plan / packs at very affordable prices. It was earlier known as CellOne. Many peoples don’t know how to check BSNL internet data balance net usage and Validity from your mobile phone or data card ( postpaid or prepaid ) via dialing ussd code.
If you want to check BSNL Account Balance then there is different USSD code/number for this purpose. Bsnl recently launched Unlimited 3G internet data pack at RS 1099 without any speed restriction for 30 days. Not just in the prepaid sector but in the broadband sector as well, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited launched Unlimited broadband plan at RS 249.
To Check / find your BSNL account Balance and Validity information dial *123# code from your mobile / dongle. You can also dial 123 to know/check your balance and validity on the IVR / Voice call. To check the left Internet usage or for internet balance inquiry you have to dial the numbers / USSD Code given below. To check BSNL remaining Internet Data Balance in MB/GB and validity, follow the below steps.
How to check Internet Data Balance and Validity in BSNL SIM card
For North Circle: Punjab, UP, J&K, Delhi, Haryana
- Aircel all USSD codes to check offers, balance, plans alerts
- APN Internet Setting for T-mobile, At&T, Verizon, h20, net10, Tata Docomo, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Airtel, Aircel
- Dial *123*15# (new) OR *123*16# (STV enquiry) OR *123*6# for internet Data usage inquiry
- Dial *123*8# for BSNL night net Data Balance & Validity
Another way is to dial *123# and follow the Menu to check current traffic plan or for STV inquiry. So the above ussd code should work properly in Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, New Delhi, Chandigarh, and Haryana.
North East Circle, West Bengal & Kolkata , Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh /AP Bsnl Data Balance Code/number
- Using SMS : Type USAGE DATA and send it to 53738
- ON-NET and OFF-NET free minutes : *123*9#
- Internet Balance and Validity : *123*10#
- For Night DATA Usage : *123*8#
- FOR AP Circle : *234#
To check BSNL net balance remaining MB/GB in Tamil Nadu , Chennai Circle
- SMS : DATA3G to 53733 to know Bsnl Data usage in 3G
- SMS : DATA2G to 53733 to know BSNL DATA PLAN USAGE IN 2G / GPRS / EDGE
For Gujrat Circle
- DATA BALANCE Check code / number : *112#
For Kerala Circle
- *124*1# or *124*4#
To get net balance information in Kerla, Tamil Nadu / TNor in Chennai dial *124*1# or *124*4#.
For Maharastra / MH, Madhya Pradesh / MP, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan and GOA
- Code : *112#
For checking BSNL net balance in Chhattisgarh, MP, Maharashtra, GOA, Rajasthan dial *121#.
To check BSNL Net DATA plan Balance & usage in DATA CARD / USB Dongle
- Insert you BSNL SIM card in the dongle
- Go To Settings or tools > USSD Code
- and Dial the respected code for your circle
If you are still unable to know you Internet balance then simply dial *123# and then follow the pop-up menu on your mobile screen. Select the appropriate choice by entering the number in the input field. We hope now you can check your net data Balance of BSNL SIM card ( postpaid / prepaid ). You can also Check internet balance online from BSNL portal, if you are their data card user.