Acer Liquid Z5, the successor of Liquid Z3 is now official. The company has recently announced the Liquid Z 5, that comes with 5 inch FWVGA screen. It gains the strength from 1.3GHz dual core processor (MT6572) paired with Mali 400 GPU. It runs on Android 4.2 OS and packs with a 5-megapixel shooter. It please users ears while listening music from the phone, the company has integrated DTS sound technology.
Acer Liquid Z5 specifications
- 5-inch 854 x 480 pixels capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 CPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8.8 mm thick and weighs 147 grams
- 5MP AF rear camera with 5 elements f2.4 lens and LED flash
- VGA front facing camera.
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, GPS and FM radio.
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 2000 mAh battery
The Acer Liquid Z5 is priced at 169 Euros and comes inessential white and Gentle Grey colors.
- Karbonn A26 Smart with DUAL CORE processor at attractive price of RS 6290
- Mercury Kobia mTab streaQ Duo officially introduced, Dual SIM