Canon Eos 650D DSLR is compact entry level and budget SLR . The Eos 650 D T4i is not the very latest SLR from the company, actaully it is successor of higly popular T3i / 600D. Even the Eos 700D is also available for purchase. The T4i gives out much better images with more details and less noise than the T3i. It has 18MP CMOS Image sensor and 3 inch 1.04m dots vari angle display. The size of the sensor remains the same but the processor on the camera is improved now, that is DIGIC 5.
Canon EOS 650D specifications
- 18MP APS-C ‘Hybrid CMOS’ sensor
- Phase detection AF from imaging sensor for Live View and Video
- Continuous autofocus in movie mode with subject tracking
- 14-bit DIGIC 5 processor
- ISO 100-12800 standard, 25600 expanded
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- 9 point AF system, all sensors cross type
- 63 zone iFCL metering
- 1080p video recording at 30fps with built-in stereo mics
- 1.04m dot 3:2 touch-sensitive vari-angle ClearView II LCD
- Microphone input jack, HDMI, video output, Hi speed USB
The Canon Eos 650D Rebel T4i is priced at RS 57,000. It will compete with Nikon D3200, D5300 and D5200.