Gionee has officially launched the Gpad G3 android smartphone in India. The phone went on sale last month. The Gpad 3 comes powered by 1.2 GHz quad core CPU and has 5.5 inch FWVGA resolution display. The phone runs on Android 4.2.1 Jellybean operating system and packs with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of ROM. It is successor to Gpad G2, but it has 5MP AF camera, instead of 8MP. The G3 supports dual SIM card capability and you can insert up to 32GB of microSD card. Overall the handset seems to be really impressive and there are very few competitors in the market, considering its price and specs.
Gionee Gpad G3 specifications
- 5.5inch ( 854 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2GHz quad-core MT6589 CPU with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
- Dual SIM and Dual standby
- 9.6mm thick
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- 2200mAh battery
- 3G, FM radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS + aGPS
- 5MP primary camera with flash
- 0.3MP VGA front camera
This Gionee handset is ruling in the markets of the USA, dubbed as Blu Studio 5.5. The Gpad G 3 is priced at RS9999 and it comes in white and black colors.
- Idea Ultra II and Idea !d 1000 launched, 3G enabled
- Acer Liquid E600, Liquid E700 and Z200 price review & Specs