Huawei has introduced two new android smartphones with stunning specs, the Honor 3X and the Honor 3C in China. The Honor 3X comes with a 5.5 inch 720p HD display, which can be used with gloves as well. The ( 3 X) phone gains the strength from 1.7GHz 8-core CPU based on Mediatek Mt6592 Chipset and Mali 450 MP4 GPU. The company will launch these handsets in India by early 2014.
Huawei Honor 3X Specifications
- 5.5-inch 10 point multi touch HD IPS display with 1280 x720p resolution
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor
- Mali450 MP4 GPU
- Dual SIM (Mini SIM and Micro SIM) with dual standby
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with Emotion UI 2.0
- 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash, Sony BSI stacked sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 2 mm wide angle lens, 1.4um sensor
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- 3G (WCDMA / TD-SCDMA ), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and DTS Sound
- 3000mAh battery
Huawei Honor 3X
The Huawei Honoe 3x is priced at 1698 Chinese Yuan ( RS. 17500 in India). It is available in Black colors.