Xolo mobiles has officially launched there first audio centric smartphone, the Xolo A500 Club. The A 500 Club company’s first phone with Dual Front speakers. It would compete with Micromax A88 Canvas Music, which comes bundled with stylish headphones. The A500 has 4 inch OGS Screen, Android v4.2.2 Jelly bean Operating sytem and Dual SIM support.
- Intex Cloud Y17 officially announced, 4.5 inch Display
- Motorola Moto G launched in India 16GB for RS 13,999
Xolo A500 Club
The phone draws the strength from 1.3GHz dual core processor based on MT 6572 Chipset with Mali 400 GPU. It packs with 5 megapixel primary shooter with LED flash and a VGA front facing camera. Xolo A-500 Club can play 720 HD videos and houses 1400mAh battery to make the device alive. It comes with 512MB of RAM and 4 gigs of in built storage . It features 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth v4, GPS and Fm radio. Xolo has integrated many new features in the device to please the user while listening music and capturing images.
- 4-inch 480×800 pixels capacitive touch screen OGS display
- Android 4.2.2
- 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT 6572 processor with Mali 400 GPU
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear Camera with LED flash, HD video recording
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 9.3 mm thick
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with Micro SD card
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, FM radio and GPS
- 1400 mAh battery
The Xolo A500 Club is priced at RS 7,099 and is available in white color.