Karbonn’s latest entry level smartphone, the Karbonn A91 has been listed on online retailer Filpkart. The A 91 comes with a 3.5 inch screen, 3.2 megapixel rear shooter and a VGA camera. The A91 has Dual SIM support and 2G (EDGE) network radio support. It would dissapoint you if you are habitual of using 3G.
It would compete with Intex Cloud X12 and iBall 3.5 KKe Super, which comes at the same price tag and offers 3G support.
Karbonn A91 specifications
- 3.9-inch WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz dual core CPU
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2
- 3.2 MP primary camera
- VGA secondary camera
- 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, FM radio
- 256 MB RAM
- 512 ROM
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- 1500 mAh battery
- Zen Ultrafone 502 available for Rs 7300, 4.5inch qHD Display, Android 4.2
- Lava Iris 405+ with 1.3GHz Dual core CPU, coming soon