The much awaited Meizu Blue Charm Note M1 has been officially launched at an amazing price tag. The M1 Blue Charm Note comes with some vigorous specifications. The phone has been currently launched in China only and till now there is now way for the smartphone to launch be in India. It would compete with Yu Yureka and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and Xiaomi Mi-4. Xiaomi would soon launch Redmi Note 2 with Snapdragon 615 64-bit processor and 2GB of RAM soon.
Meizu Blue Charm Note M1
The Blue Charm Note m1 features 5.5-inch display from Sharp / AUO with 1920 x 1080 pixels Full HD resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It draws the power from 1.7GHz Octa core 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 processor integrated with 600MHz Mali T760 MP2 GPU. The phone is accomplished with 13-megapixel primary shooter and 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 69 degree wide viewing angle.
The Meizu M1 is 8.9mm thick and weighs 145 grams. It is Dual Sim smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity. It is boosted with 2Gigs of RAM and 16-gigs / 32-gigs of internal storage options. It has magnesium alloy panel and polycarbonate body. To mate the phone alive there is massive 3140 mAh battery which offers good amount of battery backup.
Meizu Blue Charm Note M1 full specifications
- 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS display from Sharp / AUO with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 CPU
- 600MHz Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB / 32GB ROM
- Dual SIM (GSM + LTE)
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Flyme OS 4
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5P lenses, Samsung sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera, OmniVision 5670 sensor, 4P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 69-degree wide viewing angle
- Dimensions: 150.7×75.2 x8.9mm
- Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Fm radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3140mAh battery
M1 Blue charm Note pros and cons
- Pros : Price, CPU, RAM, Connectivity, Camera, battery
- Cons : none
The Meizu M1 Blue Charm Note is available in Blue , Green, Pink , Yellow, Black and white colors. It is priced at 999 yuan ( US $ 160 in the USA / RS. 10200 in India) for th 16GB model, while the 32GB variant will cost you 1199 Chinese yuan (US$190 / RS.12300). You can pre-order it in China and would go on sale on 30th December. No words on global roll out yet.